About Amit Singh
I have been in sales for over 10 plus years. Real Estate was always fascinating to me. The thought of helping a client find a place called “Home” where they could establish roots and start their family always felt satisfying and a sense of accomplishment to me.
When I bought my first place I hate to say it but my real estate agent was not there for me. I felt like I had to const … antly try to get hold of my agent to seek answers to my questions. At times it was very frustrating not knowing who to turn around to for guidance.
This infact was my motivation for pursuing a license in the real estate business because I knew that I was not the only one who had “bad agent syndrome”.
The long and winding road that leads to the door of your new home can be confusing and exhausting. It helps to know you are not alone and that you have your Agent’s professional expertise. I will help you to do the following:
• Educate you through the entire process
• Listen to your needs to understand your real estate objectives
• Help you understand all of the paperwork
• Handle any problems that arise during the transaction
• Properly prepare forms, contracts and disclosures, which are required by law, and make sure that they are legally correct
• Provide comparable sales data to assure that you are paying the proper price for your home
• Help you find the right home in the right neighborhood
• Screen homes before your inspection to make sure the property meets your needs
• Guide you regarding the repairs that should be made
• Show you homes in an effective and professional manner
• Guide you in your selection of escrow/closing and title people
• Oversee the closing process
• See that the completion of the transaction is smooth, including obtaining keys and taking possession of the property
• Help you spot sellers who are attempting to take advantage of you
• Help you understand the use and limitations of good faith deposits
• Advise you as to when you should seek the advice of an attorney
• Make sure the appraisal process is handled properly
• Help you to understand the complete loan, escrow/closing and title process
• Advise you as to any inspections such as septic, well or soil, which might be applicable to the specific property in which you are interested
• Guide you as to how the escrow/closing instructions should be prepared
• Properly handle the walk-through process with you prior to the final closing
• See that any repairs or requirements are met prior to the closing
• Advise you as to what course of action should be taken if the seller refuses to close the transaction
• Negotiate and deal effectively on your behalf with the seller, other agents, escrow/closing, title people and attorneys
• See that each and every facet of the buying process is effectively and professionally handled in your best interest
These were all the services I should have received from my agent which I never did, but I am here to assure all my clients that they will never have to go through what I went through.